NARUTO 592 Prediction - For the better

NARUTO 592 Prediction - For the better


Madara wastes no time!
Madara: I'm ending this game, this has lasted long enough.
Tsunade: *My chakras are restored...but whatever I do it won't matter now...I should...no..I can't use that jutsu...the 3rd entrusted it to the next Hokage but...if I do...I won't be able to see Dan.*
Raikage: Tsunade Move!
Tsunade: !?
Madara goes for the stab
Raikage blocks it
Madara: Why do you keep fighting? You cannot win, just roll over and die, I'll make it painless.
Onoki: We will never quit.
Mizukage: We are the 5 kages
Gaara: And we will win.
Madara: ....*evil glare* even after all I've demonstrated..you still underestimate me?
Tsunade: !
Madara jumps on top of the meteor.
Raikage: What's he doing?
Madara: I will crush you all, and leave no memories of your battle here.
Madara drops a enourmous meteor on them.
Onoki: T-that's...
Tsunade: What.....impossible...
Madara: Amaterasu!
Madara engulfs the Metero with flames.
Madara: Now, you won't be able to change the weight. Vanish, 5 kages.

Scene changes
Sasuke: !?
Sasuke: What is this? An earthquake?
Sasuke exits the cave
Sasuke :!? What the hell is that? *Sees the meteor*
Suigetsu: holy shit balls it's sasuke!
Juugo: The birds were right.
Sasuke: Suigetsu, Juugo...what's going on down there.
Suigetsu: Beats me, a war's going on.
Sasuke: I'm going there, you can come if you like.
Juugo: ? *see's Kabuto in the cave*
Juugo: !??? It's Orochimaru!
Suigetsu: What?!
Sasuke: That's Kabuto, he's in a genjutsu. Feel free to kill him.
Suigetsu: Wait, Sasuke, before you go. I found something in Orochimaru's lair that you might want to see.
Suigetsu pulls out a scroll
Sasuke opens it
Sasuke :!! What ..no way....
Suigetsu: Crazy huh...
Sasuke quickly looks at Kabuto
Kabuto is missing
Sasuke: !? No...it can't be....
Kabuto appears behind all 3 of them with Itachi's Sharingan.
Kabuto: It worked, I'll take your eyes next, and then Naruto's body. Together, I will become the great Sage.
Chapter End.

If you would like to discuss the Spoilers or predictions, please leave a comment below. Your Feedback is Greatly Appreciated, but NO SPAM here is more expecting and also for our benefits. Thanks for your support.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

NARUTOKAR

 

View amazing NARUTO PICs
 

Best Naruto predictions,Naruto predictions 592, Read Naruto shipphuden 592 prediction, Naruto predictions,Latest Naruto predictions592, Naruto 592, Naruto 592 Raw, Naruto 592 Confirmed Spoiler, Naruto Manga 592, Naruto 592 English, Naruto 592 Read Online, Naruto 592 OneManga, Naruto 592 Narutocentral, Naruto 592 Narutofan, Naruto 592 Mangahelpers, Naruto 592 Raw Spoilers, Naruto 592 Spoilers, Naruto 592 Predictions, Naruto 592 Predictions, Naruto 592 Raw Pics, Naruto 592 Raw Scans, Naruto 592 Ohana, Naruto 592 Mangastream, Naruto 592 Fandom, Naruto 592 Discussions, JapaneseNaruto Manga, Latest Naruto manga predictions 592, Narutokar,  Naruto

Blog Archive