Naruto 590 Predictions - Thunder and Lightning

Naruto 590 prediction : Thunder and Lightning

Chapter starts with Itachi walking towards Sasuke

Itachi: I ....can still..
Sasuke: This is...*back when you first died*
Itachi pokes Sasuke's head
Sasuke: !!?
Itachi: I gave you my sword and shield....although you want to cause destruction...I hope that if you ever decide to use these weapons....that they would remind you of me.
Sasuke: .....
Itachi about to fade away
Itachi: Naruto...you can really......
Sasuke stands in a pile of ashes

Scene switch to Madara

Madara: !? What's this?
Gokage: !?
Madara: Sharingan! *Madara looks at Muu who is completely vanished*
Madara's hand starts crumbling
Madara: So....Kabuto....it seems you failed me.
Tsunade: This is our chance! Kazekage!
Gaara: Right!
Gaara launches an enormous amount of Sand at Madara.
Madara: Let's see what happens.
Madara is sealed
Onoki: yes....we did it..it's--
Suddenly Onoki is slashes through the chest with a regular sword.
Tsunade: !!? What?
E: Old man!
Madara turns around and goes for Tsunade
Tsunade: I don't have enough strength to dodge...
Ei jumps in the way, and punches Madara away.
Mizukage: how? We sealed him this time....for sure...
Madara: Izanagi....I've never dared to use it before...but it seems with my eternal mangekyou sharingan, I can never lose the light.
Tsunade: Damit....
Gaara: Hokage, the Tsuchikage is badly injured...
Tsunade: ....
Ei: ?
Tsunade: Kuchiyose no jutsu.
Tsunade summons Katsuya who goes on everyone but herself.
Ei: Hokage, what are you doing? Heal yourself damnit!
Tsunade: There's no use....he's the perfect shinobi....and I'm out of chakra....my technioques effect will kick in any second now and suck my life force dry.....soon...I'll...die.
Ei: Bullshit! This is not the legendary Sannin I know. Come on...I ...can't do this alone..
Tsunade turning old
Tsunade: You can....and you will....I know your determination....
Mizukage: Lady Tsuande...
Ei: Don't....don't do it...
Tsunade smiles and looks at Ei
Tsunade: Next time...ok buddy....
Ei: !!
Tsunade collapses.
Mizukage; Raikage your arm!
Ei; !? She...not only restored my chakra to full.......she....
Flashback of Hiruzen fighting the Sandaime Raikage.
Hiruzen dodges the 1 finger nukite and smacks Raikage's hand with his Monkey King Bar.
Sandaime and Hiruzen retreat back.
Hiruzen: A good match....you're quick and strong....
Sandaime: As for you, proffesor...*He managed to injure my hand with that bar...*
Young Tsunade watches
Young Ei watches
Ei: Go get em dad!
Tsunade: Hah...you little punk, Our hokage can't lose to the likes of him.
Ei: What did you say you little bitch?
Tsunade: You heard me.
Ei: ...Urgh
Tsunade: Come on big guy, all I need is 1 finger to take you out.
Ei charges at Tsuande
Tsunade: He's fast!
Tsunade blocks his punch with his finger and flicks his arm.
Ei: ! AHHHHHHH
Ei is sent flying
Sandaime Raikage: ! *I get it...she inherited the firsts power...that's how she managed to break my sons arm..*
Sandaime Raikage: Come, we're going.
Ei: But...she...broke my...
Sandaime: If you stay here and cry like a girl, you are not my son!
Hiruzen: ....
Tsunade: !
Ei: Dad.....sorry.....
Sandaime walks away.
Tsunade walks toward Ei
Ei: !?
Tsunade is healing his hand
Tsunade: I know what it's like to lose someone you love. I saw it in your eyes. You're a good man, I'm sorry.
Ei: ....Thanks.
Tsunade walks away
Ei: Wait! I want a proper fight with you one day.
Tsunade: smiling, she says-Maybe next time, k buddy!
Flashback ends with Ei's hand in the first and crying.
Ei: I ....never got that rematch.....
Madara:?
Ei: Kuchyose no jutsu!
His two arm weights appear. He puts them on
Madara: hmm? you think a few weights will give you any slight hope of victory?
Ei: These aren't just weights. These are conductors.
Thunder strikes Ei, he's in v2.
Ei: Not since Uchiha Sasuke has anyone pissed me off this much.
Madara: !?
Ei: Kazekage/Mizukage, your assistance is no longer needed.
Kaz/Miz: !?
Ei: As the commanding general, I will end this in a flash.
Madara: well, come and try.
Ei: I will show you the true meaning of the flying thunder god.
The Raikage's blood boils!
Chapter end.

Naruto 590 Prediction: Abandoned

NARUTOKAR


Ready for some more predictions??

 

Latest Naruto predictions

 

 

View amazing NARUTO PICs

 

Naruto 590, Naruto 590 Raw, Naruto 590 Confirmed Spoiler, Naruto Manga 590, Naruto 590 English, Naruto 590 Read Online, Naruto 590 OneManga, Naruto 590 Narutocentral, Naruto 590 Narutofan, Naruto 590 Mangahelpers, Naruto 590 Raw Spoilers, Naruto 590 Spoilers, Naruto 590 Predictions, Naruto 590 Predictions, Naruto 590 Raw Pics, Naruto 590 Raw Scans, Naruto 590 Ohana, Naruto 590 Mangastream, Naruto 590 Fandom, Naruto 590 Discussions, JapaneseNaruto Manga, Latest Naruto manga predictions 590 

Blog Archive