Naruto 590 Predictions - Only The Beginning

Naruto 590 prediction: Only The Beginning


Side Text-Itachi Approaches Sasuke In A Familiar Manner...

Itachi(Thinking): Almost there...
*Itachi walks closer to Sasuke*
Sasuke: ...
*Itachi's fingers are just about to touch Sasuke's forehead but they fade away*
Itachi: !!
Sasuke: !!
Itachi: ...Looks like there wont be a next time after all...good bye...little brother.
Sasuke: *Tears up*
*Itachi completely fades away*
Sasuke: ...
*Sasuke's head is down, a tear drops, then he looks up and he's got a cold look in his eyes*
Sasuke: ...
*Sasuke stares at Kabuto*
Kabuto: ...
Sasuke: I should kill you...but I have somewhere to be.
*Sasuke leaves*
Kabuto: ...

*Kabuto is shown still trapped in Izanami*
Kabuto: Damn you Itachi....DAMN YOU!!!
???: In a little trouble are we?
Kabuto: ?!
Hoshi: Maybe I can help.
Kabuto: When did you-!
Hoshi: Yup, Black Zetsu planted me on you while you were giving away the secrets to Edo Tensei. Tobi wanted to find out everything about you, I don't think he'll be pleased to know you lied to him about how to stop Edo Tensei, more so that the way you told him to stop it was actually a trap to seal him in your mind, another way for you to get other's powers?
Kabuto: Argh!
Hoshi: Don't look so worried...I told you I could help. *Troll face*

*Some scenes of Edo Tensei locations, generally all just saying "Yay Edo Tensei is stopped, blah blah*

*Scene changes to Kages*
Edo Madara: This is the end-!
Tsunade: What's happening?
Edo Madara: ...Looks like you've lucked out, but I'll be back...count on it.
*Edo Madara fades away*
Onoki: He's gone...but how!?
Killer A: Someone must have stopped Edo Tensei...
Gaara: But who?
Mei: We'll figure this out later, but first we have to go back up Naruto!
*The Kages take off, except Tsunade*
Tsunade(Thinking): What did he mean that he'll be back...Grandfather...I will make you proud!
*Tsunade takes off*

*Scene changes to Tobi and Naruto and whatnot*
Tobi: ...
Naruto: Hehe.
Tobi: !? What's so funny?
Naruto: The look on your face!
Tobi: ...
Killerbee: He's wearing a mask(Raps it in some way)
Naruto: I know...but I just know the look on his face is...
*Close up on Tobi's face*
Naruto: Fear!
Tobi: ...Hehe.
Naruto: Now we're all laughing, that's good *Naruto Smiles*
Tobi: I'm only laughing at how you actually believe I'm afraid.
Naruto: Oh, so you're not? Guess I'm not as good as reading people as I thought, oh well. Haha!
Tobi: It's good that you find this so amusing, since once I complete my Moon Eye Plan, you'll never laugh again!

End Text-The Battle To Save The World Continues

Naruto 590 Prediction: Abandoned 

Naruto 590 prediction : Thunder and Lightning

NARUTOKAR


Ready for some more predictions??

 

Latest Naruto predictions

 

 

View amazing NARUTO PICs


Naruto 590, Naruto 590 Raw, Naruto 590 Confirmed Spoiler, Naruto Manga 590, Naruto 590 English, Naruto 590 Read Online, Naruto 590 OneManga, Naruto 590 Narutocentral, Naruto 590 Narutofan, Naruto 590 Mangahelpers, Naruto 590 Raw Spoilers, Naruto 590 Spoilers, Naruto 590 Predictions, Naruto 590 Predictions, Naruto 590 Raw Pics, Naruto 590 Raw Scans, Naruto 590 Ohana, Naruto 590 Mangastream, Naruto 590 Fandom, Naruto 590 Discussions, JapaneseNaruto Manga, Latest Naruto manga predictions 590 

Blog Archive