NARUTO 586 PREDICTION


NARUTO 586: Pawns


Sasuke: !! Itachi!

Kabuto strikes! What of Izanami?

Kabuto: You called me a failure yet here you lay at the bottom of my feet.
Sasuke: Damn you..
Sasuke: !?
Sasuke collapses
Sasuke: What...this feeling..
Kabuto: The neurotoxins inside Orochimarus true form, I cut them as I slithered through it.
Sasuke: Shit....can't move....
Kabuto: Now...for Itachi.
Itachi: You called me a failure...
Kabuto: ?
Itachi: Yet you didn't notice me activate Izanami the moment before you struck me.
Kabuto: Then show me this "Izanami" of yours.
Itachi: I have already shown it to you.
Kabuto: What are you saying...
Itachi: You said it yourself, your pawns are part of your power.
Kabuto: !?
Itachi: That's right, your fate is sealed, what is happening now is just the beginning.
Kabuto quickly rushes towards his edo tensei board.
Kabuto: N-no...impossible!

Scene switches to the kages.
Madara: !!
Madara: What's this? It seems Kabuto's chakra has been terminated. I can move freely now.
Muu comes to a halt.
Muu: Urgh..my head..
Temari: He stopped moving! Now's our chance!
Dodai: Seal him!
Muu: Hold on.
Dodai/Temari/Genma and the others: ?
Muu: I have control of my body for some odd reason. While I was controlled I could see everything but couldn't react. I'd let you seal me but I think you need my help.
Temari: Seriously? Forget it!
Dodai: no..he's right, we need all the power we can get.
Muu: I need you to do something for me.
Scene back to the kages
The kages are beaten up pretty badly and are in a circle with their backs to each other.
A: We can't keep this up....
Tsunade: We have to...
Gaara: !?
Mei: What is it kazekage?
Gaara: My seals have been opened!
A: WHAT?
Scene switch to Madara who turns and notices something
Madara: !
Madara is hit by the third Raikages punch
A: !? Dad?
Madara is sent flying
Madara: What the hell is this?
Madara: !?
Madara blocks the blade of Joki boy. he tries to absorb it with his hand.
Madara: urgh it's hot...
Second Mizukage: Boom.
Joki boy explodes and sens Madara flying who starts cracking up.
Madara: Are these the previous kages? Has Kabuto turned on me?
Madara: !? What i can't...
Fourth Kazekage: Your metal platting has been surrounded by my gold dust, you won't be able to move.
Third Raikage grabs Madara in a full nelson.
Third Raikage: Do it Tsuchikage!
Muu floating above
Muu: Jinton Genkai Hakuri no jutsu!
Madara: !!
The pawns have turned! Has Madara's luck ran out?


Naruto 586- Unforgivable Act

Naruto 587 - Clash of Titans

NARUTOKAR


Ready for some more predictions??

 

Latest Naruto predictions

NARUTO 586: “Team 7”

View amazing NARUTO PICs


Naruto 586, Naruto 586 Raw, Naruto 586 Confirmed Spoiler, Naruto Manga 586, Naruto 586 English, Naruto 586 Read Online, Naruto 586 OneManga, Naruto 586 Narutocentral, Naruto 586 Narutofan, Naruto 586 Mangahelpers, Naruto 586 Raw Spoilers, Naruto 586 Spoilers, Naruto 586 Predictions, Naruto 586 Predictions, Naruto 586 Raw Pics, Naruto 586 Raw Scans, Naruto 586 Ohana, Naruto 586 Mangastream, Naruto 586 Fandom, Naruto 586 Discussions, JapaneseNaruto Manga, Latest Naruto manga predictions 586

Blog Archive