Super Mario Galaxy 2 Theme for Windows 7 Download

Download Free Super Mario Galaxy 2 Windows 7 Theme 2
Super Mario Galaxy 2 Windows 7 Theme With Cursors, Icons & Sounds

Windows 7 Theme for an other new wii game “Super Mario Galaxy 2”. one of the most wonderful games of the wii. I have tested it by my self it is good game ... so I hope you enjoy Super Mario Galaxy 2 Windows 7 Theme and the game and also all who love the old Mario games I hope they enjoy this especial windows 7 theme and especially the sounds it is wonderful.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Windows 7 Theme consists of:
- 43 Super Mario Galaxy 2 Wallpapers edited by me but not created by me.
Download Free Super Mario Galaxy 2 Windows 7 Theme
- Mario Icons
- Mario Giant by Behelit
- Mario’s Cloud Startorb (Startmenu) created by me
- Super Mario Galaxy Sounds
- To install just Click on Themepack .. Share The Theme On Facebook, Twitter, Digg & Other Bookmarks Sites To Support ME
- If you vista or xp and wanna install this theme on your pc read this Tutorial From Here

Blog Archive