Coming Soon…

Photobucket
"Ships ahoy!"

Been taking a break from the Internet recently since New Year's Day, and with the start of a new year I got myself a few stuff that I plan to review this month. Some of them are pretty new, while some have been around for quite some time. Hope I do get around to get through them and not procrastinate anymore! ^^;

Photobucket
I actually had the bike for some time but haven't got around to talk about it until the Racing Miku review. Maybe more about it sometime this month.

Photobucket
My doll may finally have something in similar scale to interact with.

Photobucket
Part of a bigger picture

Photobucket
I really gotta finish building these 2 Dra-Cs, they have been left like this for 2 weeks!


That being said, looks like I got a lot of catch-up to do after staying away from the Internet just for a few days. Anything you look forward to particularly? :o