Post your questions for Timothy Coombs!

ティモシー・クームス Timothy Coombs (University of Central Florida Professor/Ebay Auction Winner)

Interview time again! This time it's Timothy Coombs whom most people remember as the ebay Auction winner from Sasuke 27! Here is a link to the blog entry with his run as we all know NBC has not shown his run and G4 whom I expect will cut his run won't show Ninja Warrior until March, 2012... Just like I did with Michael Milner (from Sasuke 20), Lucy Romberg (Sasuke 21), David Campbell (from Sasuke 22) and Bret Sims (Sasuke 19 and 20) I'm posting this here and on both the Sasuke Maniac Forums and G4 boards, and on Twitter. For this blog just use the comments section at the end of this entry. I'll only keep the questions open for a short time. I figured since everyone will be checking the site for Sasuke/Ninja Warrior stuff I might get a lot of responses really fast.

Guidelines - please don't get too personal. I also have the right to not include all the questions and he also reserves the right to not answer all the questions :P Also - please keep this thread to questions only. Once the blog is done I'll create another thread with the answers and of course the blog entry. Also please keep all of your questions in the same post and try not to ask too many multiple questions.

Feel free to state your name or username (especially if posting as anonymous), age (optional), City (or state, country, etc.) and your question and I'll send them over to Timothy to answer. Thanks again Timothy!

Blog Archive