Boxes

Photobucket
Boxes, boxes, and more boxes.

Photobucket
Boxes of Gunpla underneath my bed... Some have yet to be started too. Ack the everlasting backlog is something that Gunpla fans tend to worry about ^^;

Photobucket
Figure boxes. I hesitate to throw them away in case I have to pack the figures away in the future for whatever reasons.

Photobucket
Boxes of figma and a couple of Revoltechs as well. All unused accessories are still stored in them rather than in bags.

Photobucket
Current state of my shelf.

I personally dont like putting things into shelf for display, because I won't get to interact with them as often, or worse if they get too crowded I worry that I may even start to forget them. This is the reason why the shelf still looks relatively spacious compared to... Say, Yui's collection ^^;


Posting this is some sort of a reminder for me to start to be more cautious for future purchases; space is limited and is always an issue for any sorts of collection, but we as collectors often try to defy this statement nonetheless. One extreme example would be this guy's collection which I have blogged about sometime last year. Well, I still have the space to sleep at least!

I know a lot of collectors throw their boxes away because they take up a lot of space. I keep mine just in case I have to pack my stuff away again for whatever reasons in the future. Do you keep your boxes or not?

Blog Archive