Jesta, Jesta, Jesta

Photobucket
Bought 3 boxes of HGUC 1/144 Jesta today, which have been officially released two days ago. Fell in love with the design of these guys as soon as I first saw them, and I am pretty glad that the 1/144 gunpla kits are announced to be released much earlier than I have anticipated.

Photobucket
I will be taking part in the Jesta group build hosted by BMecha. I have never taken part in such event before, but this might be interesting to participate. I just hope that I won't feel too overwhelmed by others' high quality builds or creative mods out there ^^;

Photobucket
As for the 9 GM IIIs that I have bought earlier. The progress has been halted for now due to missing and damaged parts in (which I have only discovered while I was building them), and I am now waiting for replacement parts to come in. I haven't done much gunpla modelling recently, so it's time to brush up and get back into it after months of Ace Combat series (as mentioned in my recent post) ^^;